In-school registration begins Wednesday, January 8, 2020 and open registration begins Tuesday, January 21, 2020.
Information regarding FACTS, the schools tuition payment system, will be sent out in February 2020.
The following requirements must be met before acceptance is final:
- Application Form for Admittance
- Interview of student and parents by the principal
- Current blue Immunization Card (IMM50)
- Original Birth Certificate with state seal
- Baptismal Certificate (if Catholic)
- Social Security number
- Letter from Pastor, if coming from outside parish
- Academic/behavioral information from other schools attended
- Copy of educational evaluation, if student is requesting special services
- Signed Tuition Agreement
- Payment of registration and all other fees
- Automatic Draft for tuition must be set up
Note 1: STUDENTS ENTERING KINDERGARTEN MUST BE 5 YEARS OLD ON OR BEFORE SEPTEMBER 10 OF THE CURRENT REGISTRATION YEAR.
Note 2: STUDENTS ENTERING FIRST GRADE MUST BE 6 YEARS OLD ON OR BEFORE SEPTEMBER 10 OF THE CURRENT REGISTRATION YEAR.
Entry Priority and Levels
Priority for admission of new families to St. Mary Catholic School is as follows:
- Students currently enrolled in St. Mary School
- Siblings of students currently enrolled in St. Mary School
- St. Mary Parishioners (Includes Kindergarten students)
- Catholics from parishes that have no schools, or Catholics from parishes with students who have special reasons and written approval of their pastor