2022-2023 Registration Information
Registration Dates: In-School Registration- January 5-17
Open Registration Begins: January 18
1. ALL online forms listed below must be completed
2. Register for FACTS Tuition
If you are a returning family who is already registered with FACTS, you DO NOT need to activate a separate FACTS account. Your information and current tuition rate will be transferred to the new fiscal year on June 1, 2022.
Even if you plan on paying in full, you MUST register for FACTS.
3. Pay the $150 registration fee ($100 for each additional child)
This fee will be added to your FACTS account as an incidental payment.
On January 18, 2022, the in-school registration fee increases to $200.
4. Pastor Recommendation Forms - Must be submitted to the front office
If you have questions regarding registration, please contact Registrar, Annette Patterson, or Assistant Principal, Nick Calametti
The following requirements must be met before acceptance is final:
- Application Form for Admittance
- Interview of student and parents by the principal
- Current blue Immunization Card (IMM50)
- Original Birth Certificate with the state seal
- Baptismal Certificate (if Catholic)
- Social Security number
- Letter from Pastor, if coming from an outside parish
- Academic/behavioral information from other schools attended
- Copy of educational evaluation, if the student is requesting special services
- Signed Tuition Agreement
- Payment of registration and all other fees
- Automatic Draft for tuition must be set up
Note 1: STUDENTS ENTERING KINDERGARTEN MUST BE 5 YEARS OLD ON OR BEFORE SEPTEMBER 10 OF THE CURRENT REGISTRATION YEAR.
Note 2: STUDENTS ENTERING FIRST GRADE MUST BE 6 YEARS OLD ON OR BEFORE SEPTEMBER 10 OF THE CURRENT REGISTRATION YEAR.
Entry Priority and Levels
Priority for admission of new families to St. Mary Catholic School is as follows:
- Students currently enrolled in St. Mary School
- Siblings of students currently enrolled in St. Mary School
- St. Mary Parishioners (Includes Kindergarten students)
- Catholics from parishes that have no schools, or Catholics from parishes with students who have special reasons and written approval of their pastor