St. Mary Catholic School welcomes all students regardless of race, sex, and national or ethnic origin. Students are eligible for admission if they meet the following criteria:
- Our school is suited to the students needs.
- There is a vacancy.
- The conditions for admission to the school have been met (such as age, medical, etc.)
The following requirements must be met before acceptance is final:
- Application Form for Admittance
- Interview of student and parents by the principal
- Current blue Immunization Card (IMM50)
- Original Birth Certificate with state seal
- Baptismal Certificate (if Catholic)
- Social Security number
- Letter from Pastor, if coming from outside parish
- Academic/behavioral information from other schools attended
- Copy of educational evaluation, if student is requesting special services
- Signed Tuition Agreement
- Payment of registration and all other fees
- Automatic Draft for tuition must be set up
Note 1: STUDENTS ENTERING KINDERGARTEN MUST BE 5 YEARS OLD ON OR BEFORE SEPTEMBER 10 OF THE CURRENT REGISTRATION YEAR.
Note 2: STUDENTS ENTERING FIRST GRADE MUST BE 6 YEARS OLD ON OR BEFORE SEPTEMBER 10 OF THE CURRENT REGISTRATION YEAR.
Entry Priority and Levels
Priority for admission of new families to St. Mary Catholic School is as follows:
- Students currently enrolled in St. Mary School
- Siblings of students currently enrolled in St. Mary School
- St. Mary Parishioners (Includes Kindergarten students)
- Catholics from parishes that have no schools, or Catholics from parishes with students who have special reasons and written approval of their pastor