*Due to the current circumstances regarding COVID-19, St. Mary School is not offering After School Care until further notice*
An After School Program (ASP) is offered to your child at St. Mary Catholic School. This time is considered an extension of our school day and our Mission to provide an environment where Jesus’ message of love meets the spiritual, intellectual, physical, and emotional needs of our students will continue.
During this time your child will be given a snack and the opportunity to complete homework and have supervised play. Throughout the year we will offer different classes for your children to participate in if they choose.
The After School Program operates in sync with the school schedule and provides after school care from the end of the school day until 5:30 pm Monday through Friday. Please make a note on your calendar regarding the school holidays. There is no Program for half-day dismissals. In the event of extreme weather, the program will adhere to the decision of the School regarding operation. If weather or other emergencies occur during after-school hours, forcing the program to close early, parents will be contacted by phone to arrange pickup of their child.
At the time of registration, a $25.00 fee per child is due. All fee payments may now be made through Pay Schools Central
$10 a day per child or $50 a week $ 70.00 per week for 2 children
$ 90.00 per week for three children
$ 12.00 per day per child
Late Fees for Late Pick up:
We know there are emergencies that cannot be helped. If you run into a problem please call and let us know. The School Office generally closes by 3:45 and no one will be there to answer the phone. The After School Program phone number is 445-0319. After 5:30 a late pick-up fee is charged.
$1.00 per minute
- A registration form must be filled out.
- The required Health Card must be completed and on file in the office listing emergency contact names and numbers. Sign out sheets must be signed when picking up your child.
- If any person other than those listed on the registration form will be picking up your child we must receive written notice. This includes for sports practices off-campus. A photo id may be required at the time of pick-up.
- Pick up your child(ren) on time.
- All students will be expected to follow all rules set out in the St. Mary Student Handbook. The After School Program is an extension of the school day.
- Students will not be allowed to use cell phones.
- Students leaving campus will not be allowed back on campus unless accompanied by parent or guardian.
- Students will report to the assigned room to be checked in at 3:15 dismissal.
- Students will not leave their assigned area without permission from the adult in charge.
- Students will attend any extension activity they have been enrolled.
A snack will be offered every day to your child. If your child would like a different or additional snack they may bring one.
If your child becomes ill during the program you will be contacted immediately. We will follow the instructions on the emergency contact information and health cards submitted to the school office if we are unable to reach you. If your child did not attend school because of illness they may not attend the After School Program that day.
Lindsey Brabner- After School Care Director
Nick Calametti- Assistant Principal & ASC Billing